Help with 3D Drawing please
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65743] Help with 3D Drawing please
- From: Nicolas Larue <treadstone_2005 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 03:49:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
[This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator] Hi, I really need some help from your part in 3D draw with mathematica, most particularly for the following problem. Thanking you in advance for your kind attention. Nicolas Larue This question asks you to sketch graphs and level curves in rectangular coordinates. Choose sensible ranges of x and y and a suitable viewpoint so you get a good image. (a) Draw the surface and several level curves for the function f(x, y) = (b) Draw the surface and several level curves for the function f(x, y) = e-x sin (x + y) (c) Using the 4 digits 5345, draw the surface of a function with the following characteristics: (i) Draw a function that is invariant as y changes. Use the 4 digits (i.e. 5345) in defining the function. (ii) Draw several level curves for the surface.