- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65781] Redefine Power
- From: suchaneck <greenux at gmx.de>
- Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 02:28:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: greenux at gmx.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
i want to redefine the Power function for matrices like that:
If n is a number, then it should execute the function mppower, elseif
Head[n]=symbol, it should return the matrix with exp n as symbol
without execution. How can I prevent the recursion of the Power-Function?
Prev by Date:
Re: Axes with arrowheads !?
Next by Date:
Define new constant as Pi is
Previous by thread:
Re: Programming Problem with "if"
Next by thread:
Re: Redefine Power