Re: Re: Typing special symbols in text mode?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65830] Re: [mg65717] Re: Typing special symbols in text mode?
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 02:29:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I cannot get your package to work with Mathematica 5.2 and the latest
MiKTeX (with psfrag installed, of course) under Windows XP.

In your notebook AddTeX2Eps-Example.nb, I evaluated the first cell.
Although it does create the file test.eps, in the command window that
opens for e-TeX, I get message "I can't find file `EpsExport.tex'.  And,
indeed, there is no such file in the directory where test.eps was created.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305