Re: Typing special symbols in text mode?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65844] Re: Typing special symbols in text mode?
- From: "Janko Slavic" <janko.slavic at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 06:56:39 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><200604160545.BAA08028@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
There was a problem with directory names.
It is now resolved.
I submited a new version 1.11 and it should be available soon.
Till then version 1.1 works fine in root dirs.
Don't forget: AddTeX2Eps.m and default.tex should be in Graphics dir.
In future version (1.12) the package and default.tex can be anywhere in
search path of mathematica.
Prev by Date:
Re: No success with a package from the Wolfram Website
Next by Date:
Re: MathLink and Sparse Matrices
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Typing special symbols in text mode?
Next by thread: