Re: mathematica programming

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg65820] Re: mathematica programming
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 02:29:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Arkadiusz Majka wrote:
> [This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator]
> Hi,
> Do you know any notes on mathematica programming on the web?  I am
> interesting on any materials like lectures, examples, courses,
> tutorials - everything what I could find and download for free (not for
> very advanced user, sth like 'introduction to mathematica programming'
> ...)
> Thx, have a beautiful day and coming weekend,
> Arek
Hi Arek,

I would recommend the following ones among many others:

_Programming for Engineers with Mathematica: Course Notes_, by John M
Browne, School of Engineering and Science, Swinburne University of
Technology, Australia

_Essential Mathematica for Students of Science: Tutorial Approach to
Mastery of Mathematica_, by James J. Kelly, Department of Physics,
University of Maryland

_Outline of Programming in Mathematica: Basic Concepts_, Anonymous,
Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Colorado at Boulder

_Fundamentals of Mathematica Programming_, by Richard J. Gaylord,
Department of Material Science and Engineering, University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign

_Simulation Programming in Mathematica_, by Carl T. Bergstrom,
Department of Biology, University of Washington

Best regards,