Re: mathematica programming

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg65879] Re: mathematica programming
  • From: Oliver Ruebenkoenig <ruebenko at uni-freiburg.de>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 05:15:09 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Arkadiusz,

some time ago i ported some parts of the book "Structure and
Interpretation of Computer Programs" from Abelson and Sussman to
Mathematica.

Also some Mathematica Programming tutorials, Quantum Mechanics and
Simulation Tutorials are available

Follow the lecture materials link on

http://www.imtek.uni-freiburg.de/simulation/mathematica/IMSweb/

Oliver

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006, Arkadiusz Majka wrote:

> [This post has been delayed due to email problems - moderator]
>
> Hi,
>
> Do you know any notes on mathematica programming on the web?  I am
> interesting on any materials like lectures, examples, courses,
> tutorials - everything what I could find and download for free (not for
> very advanced user, sth like 'introduction to mathematica programming'
> ...)
>
> Thx, have a beautiful day and coming weekend,
>
> Arek

Oliver Ruebenkoenig, <ruebenko at imtek.de>
   Phone: ++49 +761 203 7388