wanna see something glaringly weird?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65895] wanna see something glaringly weird?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:33:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
That's right, not only does MathML form print extra digits, it prints
extra digits that are wrong for numbers with Accuracy less than 1.
Prev by Date:
Re: mathematica programming
Next by Date:
Re: List Operations
Previous by thread:
warning messages with Nintegrate and FindMinmum
Next by thread:
How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?