How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65899] How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?
- From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 01:33:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hi. This is Mathematica 5.2 I noticed when I convert the notebook to HTML, there is too much vertical space between the lines in the HTML output as compared to how it is in the notebook. It looks like the paragraph style used causes such a wide vertical space between each paragraph. Mathematica converts each line of code in the notebook to a single image file, then loads these images in the HTML file. An example of what I mean by too much vertical space between lines of code, please see this http://12000.org/tmp/042006/nmaC1/index.html Is there an easy way to fix this? thanks, Nasser