- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65904] Limit bug?
- From: "Ray Koopman" <koopman at sfu.ca>
- Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 04:54:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone have an explanation for this?
I was expecting Out to be Log.
In:= Limit[ Log[Cosh[x]] - x, x -> Infinity]
In:= Limit[ x - Log[Cosh[x]], x -> Infinity]
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: unable to FullSimplify
Next by Date:
Cubic Spline Input
Previous by thread:
Problem connecting to ODBC database
Next by thread:
Re: Limit bug?