Re: How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg65900] Re: How to remove extra empty lines generated when exporting to HTML?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 04:54:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you know CSS, you could modify the CSS file(s) generated with the index.html file. Otherwise, you could look in the help browser under HTMLSave. It has many options. I read somewhere that Mathworld is built from Mathematica notebooks and HTMLSave (with appropriate custom transformation rules). Maybe you would find it easier to make your own page(s) and then include the pertinent Mathematica output?