Calling .exe with Run
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66102] Calling .exe with Run
- From: Marco Gabiccini <m.gabiccini at ing.unipi.it>
- Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 03:41:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Maybe this is not exactly what you meant to do but here is my example for you.
This is just a call to cmd.exe to see, in the DOS window, the files in the
batfilecontent = ToString[ColumnForm[
Export["call.bat", batfilecontent, "Table"]
I hope this helps.
Prev by Date:
Re: How Functions are Applied to Matrices
Next by Date:
Why D[x', x] isn't 0 ?
Previous by thread:
Re: Conditions with Statistical Functions
Next by thread:
Re: Calling .exe with Run