Re: Conditions with Statistical Functions

Yes, thanks Bob.  But what about a matrix, where Mean operates column-
wise?  Is there a compact statement where the mean will be calculated
over the values that exceed 100 in each column all in one shot?  What
I've been doing is looping Select across the columns using Do and
applying Mean on each pass.  I just thought there might be something
more efficient, if not more elegant.

Regards,

	Greg