- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg66115] Re: Issue
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 04:21:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com><200604270936.FAA03754@smc.vnet.net> <4450BD11.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <445142E5.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200604281033.GAA03197@smc.vnet.net> <44522AF2.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If one has Firefox (and the appropriate free MIT MathML fonts package), one may notice that http://chris.chiasson.name/Mathematica/mg66048.xhtml seems to have no extra space in the second argument of the last two commands, when it's html brother clearly shows the space http://chris.chiasson.name/Mathematica/mg66048.html Could this be chalked up to poor Firefox MathML rendering? No, because the extra space isn't even present in the markup source.