Re: XMLElement with sub-elements?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68358] Re: XMLElement with sub-elements?
- From: "AngleWyrm" <anglewyrm at yahoo.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 05:24:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Perhaps that was too specific. How do I select two or more children of a specific XMLElement? For instance, in this xml, how do I extract firstName and lastName from all <employee> records? <exampleRecordSet> <employee> <firstName>John</firstName> <lastName>Doe</lastName> <unrelatedInfo>whatever</unrelatedInfo> </employee> <--other employee records --> </exampleRecordSet>