MeanTest Function not Working

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68353] MeanTest Function not Working
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 05:24:11 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello everyone,

I've loaded the HypothesisTests package.  The MeanDifferenceTest
function works fine, but not the MeanTest.  Mathematica doesn't seem
to recognize it, and simply returns the name of the function and the
data series as MeanTest[{... numbers ...}].  Is the MeanTest an
obsolete function or am I doing something wrong?

Regards,

	Gregory