DDE input in Mathematica 5.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68384] DDE input in Mathematica 5.2
- From: "supermac" <supermac at iname.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 06:07:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "supermac" <supermac at iname.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to know if there is a simple way to read real time data into
Mathematica 5.2 using DDE.
The data are supplied by another program.
Normally I can import the data in real time with Excel.
DDE is a standard communication system among applications under windows, so
I would expect it to be available in Mathematica too, but I have not found much
information about it
Prev by Date:
How to treat this false singular point?
Next by Date:
Re: MeanTest Function not Working
Previous by thread:
Re: How to treat this false singular point?
Next by thread:
Zero times a variable in numerical calculations