Converting Mathematics slides into PDF
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68424] Converting Mathematics slides into PDF
- From: "Bharat Bhole" <bbhole at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 03:59:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I read some of the posts on this topic, but I don't think they address the
problem I am having.
Is there a way to generate PDF file of Mathematica slides such that what
shows on the screen occupies one page or less in the PDF file. For example,
I have graphs which do not even fill the screen completely, but do not fit
in the page when I make the PDF file (that is, only a part shows up on the
page and other part is cut out). Similarly, some of the text that fits in
half the screen fills up multiple pages in the PDF file.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to treat this false singular point?
Next by Date:
Something in the spirit of letrec
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Converting Mathematics slides into PDF