- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68411] AuthorTools/MakeContents
- From: Oliver Friedrich <xoliver.friedrich at tzm.dex>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 03:59:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have problems with creating a TOC.
Executing MakeContents[nb,"Simple"] aborts with the warning
NotebookSaveWarning::nbmod: The notebook must be saved to use the function
although I have saved my notebook before executing the command.
Is it possible to insert a TOC into the notebook that executes this
command, i.e to insert a notebook into itself.
If not, how is this thing done in every days work. It would be strange if
notebook A must create a TOC.nb and then try to insert TOC.nb into A.
Is this really the way things are done with MakeContents?
My email has no x!
Prev by Date:
Re: Finding the Number of Pythagorean Triples below a bound
Next by Date:
Re: How to treat this false singular point?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: returning a variable's name, rather than the variable's contents
Next by thread:
Converting Mathematics slides into PDF