- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68411] AuthorTools/MakeContents
- From: Oliver Friedrich <xoliver.friedrich at tzm.dex>
- Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 03:59:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hallo, I have problems with creating a TOC. Executing MakeContents[nb,"Simple"] aborts with the warning NotebookSaveWarning::nbmod: The notebook must be saved to use the function \ MakeContents. although I have saved my notebook before executing the command. Is it possible to insert a TOC into the notebook that executes this command, i.e to insert a notebook into itself. If not, how is this thing done in every days work. It would be strange if notebook A must create a TOC.nb and then try to insert TOC.nb into A. Is this really the way things are done with MakeContents? -- Regards Oliver Friedrich My email has no x!