inflated nb-files

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68574] inflated nb-files
  • From: Roland Martin <roland.martin at eas.iis.fraunhofer.de>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 23:57:32 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I've got some complete notebook files from an other institute. Running
them in my environment I get the same results but the size of the stored
files increase up to a factor of 10 and more compared with the original
files.

"GenerateBitmapCaches" is false,
I changed the Option
    "IncludePostScriptResourceDirectives" to false, but without success.
The preferences are listed in attachment.

What can I do to avoid generation of inflated notebook files.

Regards,
Roland Martin