- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68574] inflated nb-files
- From: Roland Martin <roland.martin at eas.iis.fraunhofer.de>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 23:57:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Fraunhofer-Institut fuer Integrierte Schaltungen Dresden
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've got some complete notebook files from an other institute. Running
them in my environment I get the same results but the size of the stored
files increase up to a factor of 10 and more compared with the original
"GenerateBitmapCaches" is false,
I changed the Option
"IncludePostScriptResourceDirectives" to false, but without success.
The preferences are listed in attachment.
What can I do to avoid generation of inflated notebook files.
Prev by Date:
Re: Newbie question about column sums of arrays
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Simple Plot3D/Function Syntax issue
Next by thread:
Re: inflated nb-files