inflated nb-files

Hello,

I've got some complete notebook files from an other institute. Running
them in my environment I get the same results but the size of the stored
files increase up to a factor of 10 and more compared with the original
files.

"GenerateBitmapCaches" is false,
I changed the Option
    "IncludePostScriptResourceDirectives" to false, but without success.
The preferences are listed in attachment.

What can I do to avoid generation of inflated notebook files.

Regards,
Roland Martin