Re: inflated nb-files
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68625] Re: inflated nb-files
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 05:52:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Roland Martin wrote:
> I've got some complete notebook files from an other institute. Running
> them in my environment I get the same results but the size of the stored
> files increase up to a factor of 10 and more compared with the original
> "GenerateBitmapCaches" is false,
> I changed the Option
> "IncludePostScriptResourceDirectives" to false, but without success.
> The preferences are listed in attachment.
> What can I do to avoid generation of inflated notebook files.
> Roland Martin
If the issue comes from the graphic cells, then following the directions
given in this thread should solve the problem: "Convert all graphics to
reduce file size?" at
Prev by Date:
Re: Bayesian Networks, Conditional Probability
Next by Date:
Re: benchmark...why don't you send it back?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
ODE, solving the fitzhugh-nagumo equations