Hyperlink to *.pdf File
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68632] Hyperlink to *.pdf File
- From: Bruce Colletti <vze269bv at verizon.net>
- Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 05:53:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Re Mathematica 184.108.40.206 under WinXP.
I want to create a hyperlink that when clicked, opens a *.pdf file in Acrobat Reader. How is this done?
Although there's some traffic on this topic in the newsgroup, the postings neither make sense nor work when I try to execute them.
Prev by Date:
How to run/call a Mathematica Notebook from another Notebook
Next by Date:
Re: Using implicit information about row indices
Previous by thread:
Re: How to run/call a Mathematica Notebook from another Notebook
Next by thread:
Re: Hyperlink to *.pdf File