Re: Hyperlink to *.pdf File

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68651] Re: [mg68632] Hyperlink to *.pdf File
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 06:44:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mathematica, if it operates like a web browser, will merely instruct
your computer to get the file at the location specified by the
hyperlink. Whatever happens after that is up to your computer's
configuration. So, what happens when you try now? Also, if you could
paste the result of using Ctrl+Shit+E on the cell with the hyperlink,
someone who can read box notation may be able to help you.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/