Re: ListContourPlot3D and colors

On 8/14/06, Krzysztof Gawryluk <gawryl77 at gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks for your help, but ColorFunction is an option for Plot3D,
> ListPlot3D, DensityPlot, ContourPlot, Raster and not for
> ListContourPlot3D (because it's Graphics3D object, not Graphics). so?
> any others sugestions?

You are right. I have been too fast to reply. Sorry about that.

There exist an option ContourStyle but I beleive that can change only
the whole color.

However, I think that the following thread will help you to define
your own color function:

"ContourPlot3D and mapping,"
http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/2005/Mar/msg00310.html

HTTTTH (Hope that this time this help :-)
Jean-Marc