Re: ListContourPlot3D and colors
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68676] Re: ListContourPlot3D and colors
- From: "Jean-Marc Gulliet" <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:36:02 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <44DF433B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 8/14/06, Krzysztof Gawryluk <gawryl77 at gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks for your help, but ColorFunction is an option for Plot3D,
> ListPlot3D, DensityPlot, ContourPlot, Raster and not for
> ListContourPlot3D (because it's Graphics3D object, not Graphics). so?
> any others sugestions?
You are right. I have been too fast to reply. Sorry about that.
There exist an option ContourStyle but I beleive that can change only
the whole color.
However, I think that the following thread will help you to define
your own color function:
"ContourPlot3D and mapping,"
HTTTTH (Hope that this time this help :-)
Prev by Date:
Re: Solving integrals
Next by Date:
too many special linear matrices
Previous by thread:
RE: ListContourPlot3D and colors
Next by thread:
Question about DiracDelta