Re: Re: using answer form reduce

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68679] Re: [mg68636] Re: using answer form reduce
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 03:36:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The Mathematica system is so large - I am sure they have to be very vigilant
to maintain their current level of cohesiveness and cross-referencing.
If you send an email to technical support about it, you can probably
persuade them to add a cross reference to ToRules to make things
better for future users.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/