"Skip this Input cell" module?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg68735] "Skip this Input cell" module?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 04:18:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How about a module or command called, say, "skipThis" that's defined in
the opening cells of a notebook, such that if you put
as the first line in any subsequent Input cell in the notebook, the
remainder of that Input cell will be skipped, i.e. not executed --
without your having to wrap the remainder of the cell in an explicit
If[ ] statement or similar coding.
Or, an inputOff statement such that
as the first line of any Input cell will turn off execution of any
subsequent Input cells (and perhaps the remainder of the cell containing
the statement), until an Input cell beginning with
[I trust the utility of these will be reasonably obvious . . . ]
Prev by Date:
Re: distance function
Next by Date:
Re: FileNames subdirectory count discrepancy
Previous by thread:
Re: Complexity of quantifier elimination
Next by thread:
Re: "Skip this Input cell" module?