Re: "Skip this Input cell" module?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg68775] Re: [mg68735] "Skip this Input cell" module?
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 03:12:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

You could use the option inspector to set the Evaluatable option to
False. If that's too slow, you could try ctrl+shift+e and put
Evaluatable->False as the last option to the cell expression. If you
want something visually apparent, you could try turning the cell into
a different type of non-evaluable cell, such as text.