Re: "Skip this Input cell" module?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68774] Re: "Skip this Input cell" module?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 03:12:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

this sound very complicated but may be

skipThis /: CompoundExpression[skipThis, a___] :=
   Hold[ CompoundExpression[a]]

will help you and it is more complicated than change the
type of the "Input" cells into "Text" ... or to
create your own cell style that can not evaluated ...
and switch the cell style of that cells to that style ...

Regards
   Jens