Re: RE: Packages--Automated package save

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg68907] Re: [mg68893] RE: [mg68835] Packages--Automated package save
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 07:15:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I found out (from the default configuration of a Wolfram Workbench
application project) that if you make (to continue your example)
$UserBaseDirectory\Applications\ProjectX\Kernel\init.m, that init.m
will be executed on <<ProjectX`. If you have <<Project`XRoutines`
inside the init.m file, then one only has to call <<ProjectX` to load
the functions under that context.

To: mathgroup at