change of default behavoir for workbench

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg68973] change of default behavoir for workbench
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 02:03:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

If an error is encountered in .MathematicaResources, Wolfram Workbench
executes all *.m files in the project. I think this is horrible
behavior. I didn't loose any data because of it (that's what version
control is for), but I think this is a bad default setting. Also,
could someone please explain the accepted syntax of
.MathematicaResources in detail?

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/