RE:Beginner--How to resolve a simple system of equation

Hello every body,

To resolve my problem I used this Code for a simple example:
A = {{1 + x, 2 + x}, {3 + 2 x, 1 + 2 x}};
Ainv = Inverse[A];
B = {{1 - x, 1 + 2 x}, {1 + 3 x, 1 + x}};
M = {1, 0};
Print["With LinearSolve "]
LinearSolve[A, B . M]
Series[%, {x, 0, 1}] /. x -> 0
Print["With Inverse "]
Factor[Ainv . B. M]
Series[%, {x, 0, 1}] /. x -> 0

I find the same result from LinearSolve and Inverse Methods and I think that I can use it for and order >2.
What do you think dear math group.
Lian.

Link to the forum page for this post:
http://www.mathematica-users.org/webMathematica/wiki/wiki.jsp?pageName=Special:Forum_ViewTopic&pid=13095#p13095