Re: hatching of the area between two curves?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69052] Re: hatching of the area between two curves?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 03:25:28 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
no -- because Mathematica graphics base on PostScript
and PostScript can't hatch. The deeper reason is, that
hatching depend on the resolution of the final image
and the resolution of the output (printer, screen or both)
determine the density of the lines for hatching.
Hilde Mancal wrote:
> With input
> <<Graphics `FilledPlot`
> it is easily possible to COLOR the area between two curves. Is there too an
> easy way to HATCH this area, or has this to be done with elaborate
> Good advice very welcome :-) :
> Hans Keller
Prev by Date:
Something wrong with my FrontEnd?
Next by Date:
RE:Beginner--How to resolve a simple system of equation
Previous by thread:
hatching of the area between two curves?
Next by thread:
RE: hatching of the area between two curves?