Re: using FindRoot to find multiple answers in a domain?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69118] Re: using FindRoot to find multiple answers in a domain?
- From: "akil" <akomur at wanadoo.nl>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:34:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
IntervalRoots package and RootSearch do not work for the kind of formulas I have. For example in the domain [0,Pi/2] we want to solve (I only used FindRoot because this was the fastest): I put the package I test in on http://home.wanadoo.nl/akomur/testRootSearch.nb so that you can see the formulas I use. Copying them In here ruins the formulas. Akil