Re: using FindRoot to find multiple answers in a domain?

IntervalRoots package and RootSearch do not work for the kind of formulas I
have.

For example in the domain [0,Pi/2] we want to solve (I only used FindRoot
because this was the fastest):

I put the package I test in on
http://home.wanadoo.nl/akomur/testRootSearch.nb so that you can see the
formulas I use.

Copying them In here ruins the formulas.

Akil