scaled complementary error function in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69128] scaled complementary error function in Mathematica?
- From: Tanim Islam <tanim.islam at lra.ens.fr>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:35:10 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was wondering if anyone had a package or notebook file that computes the
scaled complementary error function directly? Specifically, something that
computes exp(x^2) erfc(x)? Thanks a bunch.
Laboratorie de Radioastronomie
Ã?cole Normale SupÃ©rieure
24, rue Lhomond
75231 Paris CEDEX 05
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: using FindRoot to find multiple answers in a domain?
Previous by thread:
a biased rant about exporting expressions
Next by thread:
transforming a rule of lists to a list of rules