- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69111] RE: [mg69056] restart?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:33:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Quit But I usually use Menu -> Kernel -> Quit Kernel because quitting is usually the result of some misstep and I don't want Quit to actually be part of the notebook. Of course, there are rare cases where one may want it to be part of the notebook. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: rick [mailto:awass at umich.edu] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Hi, I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the answer so... How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the application and then start over but surely there is a command that reverts to a clean worksheet. Thanks,