- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69111] RE: [mg69056] restart?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:33:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
But I usually use Menu -> Kernel -> Quit Kernel because quitting is usually
the result of some misstep and I don't want Quit to actually be part of
the notebook. Of course, there are rare cases where one may want it to be
part of the notebook.
djmp at earthlink.net
From: rick [mailto:awass at umich.edu]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the
How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the
application and then start over but surely there is a command that
reverts to a clean worksheet.
Prev by Date:
Re: General--Using FindRoot
Next by Date:
Re: Is -1^(2/5) really undefined in R?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
random 3D object consisting of cuboids