RE: restart?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg69111] RE: [mg69056] restart?
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:33:52 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

But I usually use Menu -> Kernel -> Quit Kernel because quitting is usually
the result of some misstep and I don't want Quit[] to actually be part of
the notebook. Of course, there are rare cases where one may want it to be
part of the notebook.

David Park
djmp at

From: rick [mailto:awass at]
To: mathgroup at

I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the
answer so...

How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the
application and then start over but surely there is a command that
reverts to a clean worksheet.