- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69088] Re: restart?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:32:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
whe you just wish to restart the Mathematica Kernel
if you want a new Notebook say
"rick" <awass at umich.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:ed0rha$slb$1 at smc.vnet.net...
| I am sure other folks have asked this question
but I have not seen the
| answer so...
| How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course,
one can just quit the
| application and then start over but surely there
is a command that
| reverts to a clean worksheet.
Prev by Date:
Re: General--Using FindRoot
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: