- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69088] Re: restart?
- From: "Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 06:32:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, whe you just wish to restart the Mathematica Kernel say Quit if you want a new Notebook say NotebookCreate Regards Jens "rick" <awass at umich.edu> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:ed0rha$slb$1 at smc.vnet.net... | Hi, | | I am sure other folks have asked this question but I have not seen the | answer so... | | How does one restart in Mathematica? Of course, one can just quit the | application and then start over but surely there is a command that | reverts to a clean worksheet. | | Thanks, |