Re: General--Difficulties in Understanding Mathematica Syntax
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg69158] Re: General--Difficulties in Understanding Mathematica Syntax
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 04:39:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
madhukarrapaka at yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi Mathematica Experts,
> Sorry for a lengthy query.
> I am new to Mathematica. The syntax of mathematica is quite different from other programming languages.
> I am confused how to use loops like "If",FOR;DO;...
The following web site may be a great help in understanding how most of
the Mathematica programming functions work:
Prev by Date:
Re: Can't Remove variable "K"? (Really strange behavior . . . )
Next by Date:
efficient term collection algorithm
Previous by thread:
Re: RE: Re: General--Difficulties in Understanding Mathematica Syntax
Next by thread:
Why polynomial Can't output as Number?