  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg71959] Histogram3D
  • From: "mktrias at" <mktrias at>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 06:03:36 -0500 (EST)

I would like to make a 3D histogram of some 2D data of the form
{{x1,y1},{x2,y2}, ...} I tried the following:

Histogram3D[data, FrequencyData->False];

The output of this is just
Histogram3D[data, FrequencyData->False]

I looked in the help browser under Histogram3D and cannot figure out
what the problem is. Sometimes I get the error that Histogram3D might
be shadowed by another function in Global or Graphics? (Sorry I can't
quote the exact error, I have since deleted it). So how do I get this
function to work? (Yes, I loaded the package before trying to execute
the function.)