Re: Problem with text rendering on Linux.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72026] Re: Problem with text rendering on Linux.
- From: "Jepessen" <jepessen at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 06:09:33 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sometime I have the same problem too.... Unfortunately, I thinl that the problem is not in mathematica, but in the very old Motif libraries used to create the front-end... Sincerely, I disagreen with it because this front-end is very primitive, considering the windows version of mathematica. I think that a re-programming woth GTK, for example, can give a very very big help to the linux version of mathematica. Daniele ddtl ha scritto: > Hello everybody. > > There is a following problem with text rendering under Linux in > Mathematica 5.2: > > Here is a screenshot after entering some text: > > tinyurl.com/yggw3k > > And here is a screenshot after pressing Enter: > > tinyurl.com/yg9mog > > What can be done to solve that problem? > > ddtl.