Re: Problem with text rendering on Linux.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72026] Re: Problem with text rendering on Linux.
  • From: "Jepessen" <jepessen at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 06:09:33 -0500 (EST)

Sometime I have the same problem too....

Unfortunately, I thinl that the problem is not in mathematica, but in
the very old Motif libraries used to create the front-end...

Sincerely, I disagreen with it because this front-end is very
primitive, considering the windows version of mathematica.

I think that a re-programming woth GTK, for example, can give a very
very big help to the linux version of mathematica.

Daniele