interpolation of a matrix function

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72048] interpolation of a matrix function
  • From: "Jepessen" <jepessen at>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 06:09:57 -0500 (EST)

Hi to all.

My problem is the following: I' have a list, in which elements are in
this form

{a, {{m11,m12},{m21,m22}}},

So, an example list can be this:

In other words, I've a list of matrices, that depend on parameter 'a'.

I'd like to create ad interpolating function that interpolate the
entire matrix, and if I write

it gives me a matrix formed by the interpolation of matrices of that
list, depending of a parameter.

What's the better way to do this?

Thanks for replies