Re: Problem with text rendering on Linux.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72037] Re: [mg72017] Problem with text rendering on Linux.
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 06:09:45 -0500 (EST)

Try dragging another window over Mathematica to damage it and the
dragging the other window away to trigger a repaint.

On a side note, there needs to be a "refresh" or "repaint" option in
the menu. This kind of stuff happens on Windows too. (Notably when
running TraceDialog through several steps. Also, I think my system is
worse than most because I have changed the Magnification to counteract
Mathematica's assumption that the screen runs at 72 DPI.)