Re: General--Mathematica and Subversion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72025] Re: General--Mathematica and Subversion
  • From: "Beliavsky" <beliavsky at AOL.com>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 06:09:32 -0500 (EST)

Owen, HL (Hywel) wrote:

<snip>

> On a related point, I would like to configure Workbench under Windows XP
> to compile Fortran. What I am looking for is a simple, free installation
> of Fortran under Windows, in a form that I can write and compile within
> Eclipse. I have seen Min-GW/g95 and Photran. 2 questions:
> a) Is this the right combination?
> b) Does anyone know of a step-by-step guide for installing and
> configuring the whole thing? This is assuming I have a 'bare' PC to
> start with - no Cygwin, no Min-GW, nothing.
>
> I have tried a few 'all you need' installers but even when I RTFM I
> haven't yet a working compile going.

A better newsgroup for this question is comp.lang.fortran.

Still better, you can describe your problem in more detail in the gg95
Google Group http://groups.google.com/group/gg95 , which is active,
helpful, and monitored by the developers of g95. One needs to register
(this was done to foil spammers).