Re: Style Sheet Question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72109] Re: Style Sheet Question
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:38:22 -0500 (EST)

The following certainly does not answer to your question but it may
help you a bit!

SetOptions[EvaluationNotebook[], StyleDefinitions -> "Classroom.nb"]

$PrePrint = TraditionalForm;
a*x^3 + b*x^2 + c*x + d == 0
$PrePrint = StandardForm;

And you get the equation in TraditionalForm.
Then select the cell and convert it to NumberedEquation keeps the
TraditionalForm.

Further the rest of the outputs are depicted in standard form because
of the last command above.

Regards
Dimitris

Ï/Ç Allen, Matthew Ýãñáøå: