Re: Style Sheet Question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72054] Re: Style Sheet Question
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 04:49:01 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Allen, Matthew wrote: <snip/> > DefaultFormatType->DefaultInputFormatType, <snip/> > > I don't even see where StandardFrom is being called out. How can I make > the default display format TradiationalForm? > > thanks, > matt If I were to guess, I would say it is coming from the style that defines DefaultInputFormatType.