REPOSTING:RE: REPOSTING: PowerTower extended to real exponents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72196] REPOSTING:RE: [mg72033] REPOSTING: PowerTower extended to real exponents
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 05:49:11 -0500 (EST)

And then silence...

I have extended the code to cover x > 1 for PowerTower[x,n], with some
mathematical problems slightly above x = Exp[1/E] = 1.444667861009766. Since
the code has grown (800 kB), I do not attach it here. You are welcome to
download it from http://web.telia.com/~u31815170/Mathematica/
I would be grateful if someone could check if my calculations make sense or
are nonsense. I have difficulties to find out the relevance of this, if it
is important or not. It is of course important for me, because I do this at
hobby work, and want to know if I should apply for means to proceed
professionally with this.