How to adapt a Style Sheet?

Hi MathGroup,

I want to write a package manual with a given Style Sheet, e.g. Textbook.
How can I adapt, or create additional, cell styles?

In the Notebook Style Definitions, I see Prototypes and Modifications tied
to different Style Environments. How do Screen en Printing Style
Environments relate? Is it described somewhere, tutorial-wise?

Thanks,
Tom Aldenberg

DISCLAIMER:  http://www.rivm.nl/disclaimer.htm