How to adapt a Style Sheet?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72239] How to adapt a Style Sheet?
  • From: Tom Aldenberg <Tom.Aldenberg at rivm.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:06:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi MathGroup,

I want to write a package manual with a given Style Sheet, e.g. Textbook.
How can I adapt, or create additional, cell styles?

In the Notebook Style Definitions, I see Prototypes and Modifications tied
to different Style Environments. How do Screen en Printing Style
Environments relate? Is it described somewhere, tutorial-wise?

Thanks,
Tom Aldenberg

DISCLAIMER:  http://www.rivm.nl/disclaimer.htm