problem with modules

Hello,
I do not understand how to return a result from a module so that I can use
the result globally. I am trying to generate 2 matrices from the module.
For example,
ludecomp[n_,A_]:=Module[{...},
...;
Return[U//MatrixForm]
Return[L//MatrixForm]]

When I type ludecomp[n,A], it returns a result, however, when I try to
input just the variable U, it
doesn't return a value. I'd greatly appreciate any help that you can
offer!

Thank you,
jamie