problem with modules

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72228] problem with modules
  • From: jltrahan at
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:06:15 -0500 (EST)

I do not understand how to return a result from a module so that I can use
the result globally. I am trying to generate 2 matrices from the module.
For example,

When I type ludecomp[n,A], it returns a result, however, when I try to
input just the variable U, it
doesn't return a value. I'd greatly appreciate any help that you can

Thank you,