  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72240] Missing <<Miscellaneous`PhysicalConstants` package
  • From: prymo at mail.bg
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:06:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi everybody,

I tried to perform some calculations using PhysicalConstants package,
but to my great surprise Mathematica couldn't find it. Then I
examined the program directory manually and noticed that the
PhysicalConstants package is really missing. I use Mathematica v5.2 for
students/Win32.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal for student version?

I also wander where I can download this package? Already tried to find
out - unsuccessfully by now.
Thank in advance for any advice!
Daniel