Re: circular infinity

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72230] Re: circular infinity
  • From: "EepĀ²" <eepNOSPAM at tnlc.com>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:06:24 -0500 (EST)

Thank you! I've been trying to get all the circles to show since the beginning but didn't find "PlotRange -> All" yet. The
documentation needs serious work and the program itself isn't very intuitive...

Is there a way to smooth/anti-alias the lines so they don't look so jagged?

Also, how would I do something like on http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/fractals/circles/ (specifically,
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/fractals/circles/circ4.gif)? I'd like to have the circles start out flat and then spiral up
like that but not each level (iteration) be the same, but each circle in the iteration plane be on a different level--like steps or
something. Animated would be cool too! :)