Re: Combinatorica parameters

> How do I get the vertex points removed from a Combinatorica image?

Hi.  Not sure, but I don't think you can actually remove a vertex without
modifying the graph.  Do these two options help hide the Vertices?

ShowGraph[CompleteGraph[20],
VertexStyle -> Disk[0]];

(* Assuming a white background *)

ShowGraph[CompleteGraph[20],
VertexStyle -> Disk[Small],
VertexColor -> White];

--
HTH   :>)
Dana DeLouis

"Eep²" <eepNOSPAM at tnlc.com> wrote in message
news:elu41n$i3$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> How do I get the vertex points removed from a Combinatorica image?
>
> I've tried this but it doesn't remove the verts:
>
> ShowGraph[SetGraphOptions[CompleteGraph[20],{VertexStyle->Disk[None]}]
>
> The manual doesn't go into depth of Combinatorica's options that well...
:/