RE: image border

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72255] RE: [mg72233] image border
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 05:18:26 -0500 (EST)

It is always better if you can post your actual code. Then responders can
see precisely what is happening and can often quickly find a solution. It
may take a lot of work for responders to make up a case and then it might
not actually reflect the conditions you have.

You can copy the code into a posting by converting the cells to InputForm
and then selecting and pasting the cell contents. I think it is usually
better to select and copy each cell's contents and not the entire cell (with
the In and Out parts) because then it is easy to copy and paste into a
notebook.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Eep² [mailto:eepNOSPAM at tnlc.com]

How do I get rid of the 11-pixel border around an image? I tried adjusting
Graphics Options > Image Bounding Box > ImageMargins to
"Automatic" and even -11 but that doesn't seem to have any effect. I want
the bounding box to be flush with the image extents (full
plotrange--whatever).